Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tired, Blue & Sore

School started on Monday for my kids and I still haven't stopped running. I spent some time making a cute little brag book the other day and have yet to post a picture with instructions.  I am still learning how to manipulate the website and change designs.  I can't figure out how to edit my calendar of events either.  Seems I am not good at this Blogging thing.

I have taken up the exercise at our local gym after eight years and have been at it a month.  I feel stronger, have more endurance however I am not seeing the results I had hoped for.  It's a matter of impatience.  Time will tell.  I refuse to DIET.  My husband and I have been eating healthier but the last few days I have had the blues and have been totally exhausted. A result has been snacking. I bent over yesterday while doing laundry  and my back slipped out.  My exercise adventure will have to be limited and because of a weak and sore back but I will get after it tonight probably and spend my time on the treadmill for the most part.

Scrapin' & Stampin'
I am really excited to say Close to My Heart has an amazing new 12 x 12  simulated leather album and they have just released their newest Idea Book as of September 1st.  They have gone strictly to 12 x 12 albums. I will miss the 6 x 6 albums they have offered in the past.  They were great gifts and so much fun to make for a vacation or special event. The albums by far are the most durable and beautiful albums I have ever ran across. The new albums have been reduced from $39.95 to $24.95 and this includes 5 Page Protectors.  They are so beautiful.  I offer Pay Pal if anyone would like to order and have it shipped directly to them.  I recommend ordering  Page Protectors(10) at  $5.95 and perhaps Memory Flip Flaps(15) $3.95 they extend the number of photos a page can hold.  This will complete your album.  Then take off scrapin' with your photos, papers and embellishments to finish a wonderful gift or event to share with family and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment