Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spring Summer 2013 Last Chance

Spring/Summer 2013 Projects

CMTH Country Born Stamp Set

CTMH Country Born Stamp Set

SOTM 2012 Autumn/Winter

The projects using the Country Born Stamp Set was so much fun.  Reminded me of my days with Watercoloring classes.  I applied the knowledge anyway.  This stamp set is still available while supplies last so get yours now.  I utilized all CTMH Card Stock and embellishments, the Rosewood medley accents noted in second picture are just beautiful...Hope you enjoy.

The SOTM card featured is from 2012 and stamp set is no longer available it was one time only.  Hope to see it back one day.  Truly beautiful.  I used the NEW CTMH alcohol based markers to color this gem but the rest of the products were from a Card Stock pack I had on hand that went perfect with this card I featured.  

No comments:

Post a Comment